Friday, March 12, 2010

My Bad!

Okay, never take my advice on television programming again!

My apologies for those who may have tuned in to AC360 yesterday who were looking for an interview of Father Boyle, but instead sat thru an interview with the Sonny and Cher's child - formerly known as Chastity Bono, now Chaz Bono. Yikes ... not what I expected!!!!

But as Elizabeth and I sat there, we wondered about what gets news coverage, and what doesn't. I've heard it reported second hand that some 500 Christians were slain in Nigeria this week. If it is indeed true, for some reason, I've missed the media coverage which I would think people would be interested in. Perhaps even more so than Chaz Bono.

So in today's blog ... I go back to safer ground .... not recommending any news programs, but instead, simply reminding everyone that Jesus died for you.

Yours in Christ,
Pastor Mark

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. I was losing sleep over lack of the latest news on Sonny & Cher's child. Good thing this important tid bit of info was broadcast, otherwise, I wouldn't be hip to her new nickname of Chaz...

    I second the Jesus vote.

    ReplyDelete