Friday, October 15, 2010

SMALL GROUPS ARE COMING SOON!

There used to be a sign hanging on the wall in one of the watering holes I frequented back in my twenties. The sign read, "Free Beer Tomorrow".

And of course, the sign never changed. Each day you'd come in, it would advertise free beer tomorrow.

I kind of feel like that when it comes to registering for Small Groups. Last weekend I announced that small group registration begins next week.

And this week ... I am again announcing ... "Small Group registration begins next week."

But I mean it. Seriously, look for full participation registration to begin the weekend of October 23/24.

For those of you that aren't familiar with Small Groups, they are a fantastic way to forge deeper connections with God, with others in the church, and with the Bible. Small Groups are all about Faith and Fellowship, about Bonding and the Bible. So ... consider joining a small group!!!!

Registration begins next week. :)

Yours in Him,
Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment