Thursday, December 9, 2010

So, What is a Live Nativity?


I began serving here at Calvary 2 1/2 years ago, and when I first arrived everyone told me about this thing called the 'Live Nativity,' and how excited they were for me to see it. At the time all I could think to myself was, "what the heck is a Live Nativity?"Well, a few months later I was able to see it first hand (and participate), and I understood why people were so excited. In short, it is this: a chance to hear the story of Jesus' birth in a new way: with scenes of the story accompanied by wonderful, live music, excellent story telling, live animals (my favorite part), and, of course, Christmas cookies. This is a terrific way for the entire family to really dive head-first into the Advent and Christmas season.

Hope to see you this Sunday between 4 pm and 6:30 pm at Calvary!

No comments:

Post a Comment